Fight against Terrorism in India : 10 Steps by Hindutan times
After the blasts in Bangalore and Ahmedabad every Indian is discussing , Do we Indians have Solutions for this bloody Terrorism ? Are there any ways we can fight terrorism ? How to prevent terrorists attacks and bombing in India ?
Hindustan times has published a good article on its online news portal www.hindustantimes.com
10 Steps to Fight Terrorism in India
(1) Create a network of surveillance cameras:
(2) Pump money into forensics
(3) Introduce vehicle tracking and identification systems at the time of car registrations across states
(4) Shopkeepers as sleuths
(5) Issue National ID cards
(6) National law on terror . Something Like Prevention of Terrorist Activities Act (POTA)
(7) Create a Department of National Security
(8) National database of suspects
(9) Bring in the CBI
(10) Police the police
Click here to read this article in detail.