Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friendship Scraps for Orkut

Scraps Send On Orkut

Friendship scrap orkut 1
Many people will walk in and out of your life,
But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Your Friendship is a Gift to me. Thanks for being my Friend.
Wish you Happy Friend ship Day.

Friendship scrap orkut 2
Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.
Wish you Happy Friend ship Day.

Friendship scrap orkut 3
God picked up a flower and dipped it in a DEW, lovingly touched it which turned in to u, and the he gifted to me and said, THIS FRIEND IS 4U.
Wish you Happy Friend ship Day.

Friendship scrap orkut 4
Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years. I think you are My true Friend.
Your Friendship is a Gift to me by god.

Friendship scrap orkut 5
6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND
Wish you Happy Friend ship Day.

Friendship scrap orkut 6
GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!
Wish you Happy Friend ship Day.

Friendship scrap orkut 7
If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
Wish you Happy Friend ship Day.

Friendship scrap orkut 8
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Wish you Happy Friend ship Day.

Feel free to use this Friendship Scraps for Orkut . Send it to Your Friends on Orkut for free.