Friday, August 15, 2008

Free Rakhi SMS on Raksha Bandhan

Free Rakhi SMS 1
It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.

Free Rakhi SMS 2 : Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!

Free Rakhi SMS 3

The warmth of Ur love is all I need during cold times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.

Free Rakhi SMS 4

Rasmalaai? Nope! Gulab jaman? Nah! Let me c..How bout jalebi? Hmm... Nope! Damn! Still cant find anything as sweet as U.Happy Raksha Bandhan

Free Rakhi SMS 5

Hello Bhaiya, how r u? How's life? Rakhi bhej di hai, mil jayegi. Mera cell kharab hai isliye me inke cell se sms kar rahi hoon. Tumhari pyari behan - Mallika Sherawat

Free Rakhi SMS 6

You are so cute, darling and adorable..Can't help forming a relationship with you...PleaseAccept meAs yourDearest and Sweetest Behna - Happy Raksha Bandhan from Rakhi Sawant