Saturday, August 2, 2008

Friendship day sms free Free Message Orkut

Friendship Day Sms Messages Free for Orkut


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 1
Stars has 5 ends Square has 4 ends Trinagle has 3 ends Line has 2 ends but Circle of our friendship has no end...


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 2
I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha happy frndship day !!


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 3
In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE! HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 4
First of all happy friendship day to all my friends. I believe there is no word in dictionary to express how good you feel when you have caring friends.


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 5
Sweetness can be defined without honey. Fragnance can be defined without Rose. But, friendship can't be defined without YOU.

Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 6
Dosti wo nahi hoti jo jaan deti hai. Dosti wo nahi hoti jo muskaan deti hai. Dosti wo hoti hai, Jo pani me gira Aansu bhi pahchan leti hai.


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 7
Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don't make friends bfore understanding & don't break a friendship after misunderstanding


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 8
A friend is sweet when it is new and it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what . It is sweetest when it is you.


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 9
Friendship never speaks in loud volume.. It never demands any proof.. It never has happy ending too.. Simply because it never ends when friend are true..


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 10
when time is fast,when moments are hard,when everyone is busy,when seconds are few,my sms says that 1 if ur friend is still remembering you."HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY"


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 11
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible! happy friendship day


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 12
FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN... HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 13
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends. happy frndship day !! Happy Friendship Day


Friendship Day Sms - Free Message 14
Friendship Is All About 3 Things - Winning,Losing and Sharing. Winning Your Friends Heart, Losing Your Self Ego, And Sharing Joys N Sorrows

I hope you will love to send these Free sms messages to your friends on Orkut as a scrap.